I am suffering with a severe form of writers block right now. I have so many planned posts to write but every time i sit down at my computer, every word disappears out of my head. Hopefully a fun and light hearted beauty blogger tag will relieve some of the stress and get me back into my flow.
1. Would you rather loose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or loose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
100% I would rather loose all of my palettes and eye shadows. Only reason being without mascara i resemble somewhat of a bald eagle, and who wants to look like a bald eagle on a daily basis?
2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?
I would never chop my hair again. I am such a baby when it comes to my hair, i get really anxious when i get it trimmed even though my sister in law is a hairdresser and is more than capable. My hair is like my little comfort blanket, it would be staying.
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I think i would rather have a pink cheek. I tend to stick to darker pink blushes on a daily basis and slightly shimmery pinks when im feeling a little more glam bam. I never tend to reach for a coral.
4. If you have £1000 to spend would your rather spend it on clothes or makeup?
MAKEUP! £1000 is alot of money to spend on makeup so i would be indulging in my guilty pleasures i cannot justify buying. Hello chanel!
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Hmmm, that is a tough one. I think it would have to be eye liner as lipstick because a glossy or creamy lipstick would not be comfortable to wear on the eyes. I dont even want to picture that haha!
6. Would you rather only shop at mac or sephora?
We dont have sephora in the UK, sadly! So i would say mac. But sephora, if your reading this, i would really appreciate a store in the uk to spend my hard earned money on ;)
7. Would you rather use only one eye shadow colour or one lipstick colour for the rest of your life?
That is tricky. But i think i would have to say wear the same eye shadow for the rest of my life, purely because i love rocking a red lip in the winter and bright pinks and corals in summer. I am a huge fan of a statement lip.
8. Would you rather wear summer clothes in winter or winter clothes in summer?
Winter clothes in summer. I am not a good person to be around when i am cold. My boyfriend always laughs at me because i constantly complain about being cold regardless of how warm it is. In my defence, i do live in england.
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I sat and thought about this question for far too long. I love dark nails in the winter, i always feel they give you that sexy vampy feel. But bright nail polish in the spring and summer makes me so happy and there are sooo many colours to choose from. I am going to go for bright but i do really love dark nail polish.
10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or favourite eye product?
I would give up my favourite lip product because i love my mascara and eye liners. I do not feel complete if i haven't got lashing of mascara gracing my lashes.
11. Would you rather be only to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
I would prefer to wear my hair in a messy bun. Just because you can tweak it a little more and play around with cool styles. Being a student nurse i spend the majority of my life wearing my hair in a bun so i have became very used to it.
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never wear lip gloss?
I would rather never wear lip gloss. I hardly wear lip gloss as i find it fiddly and annoying. Plus I am a huge nail art addict.
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows off and have none at all or have to sharpie them in everyday?
I think i would rather sharpie them in everyday. I could rock a scouse brow like i intended to make them look like that.
14. Would you rather live without nail polish or makeup?
Is that even a question. MAKEUP. False nails dont count as nail polish right?